1.24.2011

Lamp fairy will you please shine down on me?

Sometime ago I was watching the Rachel Zoe show and in her home she had these lamps on her console. I immediately fell in LUST! I tracked it down somehow with the magic that google is and although it is a dream of mine to have the large one or two I don't know if I can justify spending $500 on a LAMP. So the search continues to maybe find a vase that is similar and make it into a lamp?




Large 458., smaller 338. Comes in yellow, white and black.


Unless the lamp fairy wants to leave one behind for me, she can take my dog, even trade.





3 comments:

  1. Super cool... let me know if you find something similar for less! Love the yellow one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing! will go on my lust list as well!!!

    http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out your local Marshalls I read a blog just today that said she found similar ones at her Marshalls also in yellow and black versions and only $45

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails