- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award bloggers that you have recently discovered
- Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award
- I was pecked by a rooster when I was 5, hard. He took a chunk off my thigh, but thats ok, my uncle chopped his head off and then we ate him. Ha jokes on you evil rooster.
- I actually had to stand in bread lines w my mom and sister during the cold war, when there was no more food to be had.
- I am an electric charge. I shock my husband all the time and anyone else who comes in contact with me from the months of Dec - March.
- I seriously contemplated being a dog walker for awhile, or a horse carriage driver in the city of Chicago. except the winters, ugh. and the stupid outfit.
- I get asked if I'm asian quite a lot, (even by asians) dammit don't you people know by now what Polaks look like? My daughter will get the asian from me, not my Filipino husband.
- I am not good at group sports, kinda scared of volleyball, got hit in the face a couple of times.OWW
- I get teased by my lovely coworkers on my pronunciation of words such as vodka (VOT - KKKAA), costco (KOSTKO suitcase (SUIT-KASE) they sound exactly like they're spelled, isn't that how it's supposed to sound?
And these my dears are the bloggers that I am awarding the stylish blogger award to, give them your love.