10.09.2009

Hello World... or the only person reading this (me)

Sigh, I finally did it.

I have been a voracious reader of blogs for a couple of years and I have always wanted to start my own. The reason I took so long to get my ass in gear was, I wasn't too sure what my blog should be about. I couldn't decide if I wanted to blog about design, I am an art director for a small agency, or a food blog, I love to cook. I figure that this can be a place to post my ramblings and a way to record my recipes and see how my DIY sense has developed over the years. I have a ton of ideas that are in my head and being the terrible procrastinator that I am, maybe this will be the kick in the pants I need to actually get those ideas out of my head and done.

I'm not a professional writer and I'm sure you will notice my judicious use of commas and run-on sentences, but I am writing the way I speak. English is a second language to me, even though I grew up in the states it was not the dominant language spoken growing up. Please be kind, I went to an ART school which did not put too much stress into writing papers but instead developing your portfolio. So enjoy the randomness that this blog is and I hope along the way you will find the inspiration to cook a dish or do a project. If you like something along the way, or not, please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails