9.29.2010

Pipe Dreams

Maybe I'm late on this trend but I've been keeping an eye on this for a bit wondering if you can pull it off and it not look homemade but chic. I have come to the consensus that it's pretty plausible that it can be chic if used sparingly. There isn't one piece that stands out more than the rest, I love them all, but I don't think that you can do the whole house in this style. Just too much. Now if only I could get my hands on some  beaten old wood and some old pipes, that would be fantastic. Add that to my list of to do...




2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! Such a cool look - although I agree: use sparingly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your blog. Sent you an email about guest blogging and I'm now a follower of yours! Feel free to follow back!

    http://lisafergus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails