2.04.2010

Paisley is fresh again.

I have loved paisley forever – or since I saw eons ago Crate and Barrel carry a paisley bed set that was too pricey for me working a minimum wage job. Well it seems paisley has been making a quiet comeback in the recent years. Not only do the finer retailers start carrying paisley bedding in fun, contemporary renditions but also the budget retailers have too.


Photo credit Pottery Barn

Is this just not GORGEOUS!!! It is definitely not your grandmas old paisley patterned bedding. Pottery Barn sells this and it is on my list for new sheets for spring. That cherry blossom branch doesn't hurt either.




Photo credit Pottery Barn
And even this set priced for a lot less at Walmart is very cute. It has the benefit of being an all in one instead of just the duvet cover.

Decisions, decisions...

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I've seen a lot of paisley bedding sets lately...very updated modern (at the local HomeGoods)...made me think of this post...just saying...could be worth checking out if you don't want to splurge on the Pottery Barn set.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails